Sunday, January 29, 2012

Stages and Registration for Feb 2, 2012

Registration is now closed - We sold out in 4 minutes. To all those that tried to register and couldn't: I'm sorry. It is not my intent to piss anyone off in regards to registration. I cannot control who sits down first and waits to register. All I can say is that I still think that this is the most equitable way to cap matches at a safe number.

Additionally, to those trying to register more than one person, if you couldn't, that was because the tickets you were trying to purchase were sold out from under you... Your 15 minute "window" only guaranteed you access to 1 ticket.

Look folks, the truth of the matter is that this sport is growing and we're rapidly outgrowing the venue we're at - however, there are no other venues in the area. Until there is a viable alternative, we'll continue this process.

Lastly, some folks have asked to raise the limit of shooters to ~30. We're now looking back into that.


Register for McHenry IPSC Match - 2/2/2012 in McHenry, IL  on Eventbrite

Stage 1:



Stage 2:



Stage 3: Bill drill from 7 yards.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are there any plans to hold matches at On Target Range in Crystal Lake once that opens in Feb or March?

Les said...

Well, that really depends on OnTarget's policy, price, and ability for MISS to conduct our matches in accordance with official USPSA policy.

For example, On Target has a policy written to exclude reloaded ammunition, but many of our competitors are using reloads for cost savings.

Other than that, the place promises to be the best thing sliced bread!

e-mishka said...

Les, is it 6:30 or 7?

Anonymous said...

Four minutes, give me a break!

Les, could you please sign me for the next 6 matches, I will pay next time I see you.

I guess if you sign me in is going to be the only way that I can beat those that are faster with the keaboard than with the gun.....

Fred (pissed) Minlos

Les said...

Hey Fred,

I'm really sorry you missed the match again.

I admit that this situation is a bit crazy too, but I'm not sure of any other better way to do this.

Blog Archive