Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Overwhelmed!

Had two comments pop up on the last post and several folks email me about slots/space/selling out/etc - I really think I need to chime in here about this...

I'm still uber-shocked that our little club essentially sells out consistently! When I first started with MISS, we were lucky to get the 15 shooters we needed to cover the range fees and the targets!

With the swelling of interest in action pistol and our practical limitation with the venue, the cap is necessary. Additionally, I truly believe that it would suck more for both me and you if I had to tell you, in person, on the night of the match, that we were full, especially after you drove all the way from ? to get to Crystal Lake...

Lastly, given our past experience running 2 late-start squads, we were still getting out too late. Hence the change to two 15-person squads starting at 7PM.

Until OnTarget expands and decides to open an additional bay or two (we can hope, right!?) we're going to have to keep things as they are...


PS. Pine Tree's 8AM squad "sold out" pretty quickly this past weekend!








No comments:

Blog Archive